Friday, February 27, 2015

Shake it out!

Not much to mention this week. Tapering is hard. Especially the last 2 days because I hardly run and eat more. I feel like a sloth, a big one!
angelo-cavalli-woman-jogging-monument-valley-navajo-tribal-park-utah-arizona-border-usa.jpg (366×488)
Did my 2 mile shake out run today in about 72F/22C degree weather. To me it felt like 85 degrees. Loved it! But I'm still happy the start is at 6.30 tomorrow morning.

It will be an interesting race tomorrow. I have never trained like I did this winter. I just ran by effort and basically have not really an idea how that will transfer to running in nice weather on the road. So we'll see what happens. I am determined to finish it no matter what!!!!

For now it's hanging out in the sun (no wine though ugh :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment