Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The running procrastinator..

It was a busy week but I still managed to run 53 miles. That seems like a lot but I'm not able to do much speed or tempo training therefor I'm not afraid of injury. I really had to take advantage of the nice weather.



I ran everyday with two long runs on the weekend. Running longer than 12 miles is very hard even though it's not that cold. It still is below freezing and there is a lot of snow on the ground. It's just harder than when the roads are clear. 
I'm very happy though with my decision to run through winter. I really feel a LOT better than last year. Even though I often procrastinate and it's still really hard to do, being outside is just good for mind and body. 


Procrastination is a serious issue though this winter. I really commit to running early in the morning but I just cannot make myself do it on some days. Like today. I really didn't want to write another blog post but it's better than getting out there in the cold so that's what I'm doing. Next will be panic and running out of time before it gets dark. Anyway, it sure is a luxury problem.


If you procrastinate you do see nice sunsets..


This is what other people see but if you are the one running there it still sucks!! 
I feel invincible when I'm home though, so it's still worth it




No comments:

Post a Comment