Monday, January 26, 2015

Long Sleeve Sunday

Ended a gorgeous unheard of week of nice weather. At least for us. Everything is relative.
How I felt running in 40F weather


Total of 45 miles this week with a 17 miler on Sunday. It did not feel that hard so I guess my training is going well.  And yes it happened. I actually ran a few miles in just a long sleeve shirt. Only a few miles when I had the wind in my back. Running against the wind was still cold and hard. Crazy for this time of year here, but I'll take it.

On Saturday it was actually nicer and I felt so happy running in nice weather. Just wonderful. I can enjoy it for just a few more days because next week it's -20 again.

This is what I felt like eating yesterday, had serious sugar cravings.

This is why I don't buy any of these goodies. I would eat it all if I had it in my house. Instead I ate rice with lots of stir fry veggies and turkey. I did make a picture but it looks gross so I will spare you that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment